If you are producing uplifting trance music in Ableton, FL Studio or cubasethis template is for you. Studying this project file will give you a great…
If you are producing uplifting trance music in Ableton, FL Studio or Cubase this template is for you. Studying this project file will give you a great insight on the processing of individual channels and mixing driving uplifting trance, through the use of EQ, compression, delay, reverbs, layering, automations & more.
Are you looking for music on Youtube? It’s the best way to create music according to your needs.
This template comes loaded up with full arrangement (as heard in the audio demo), mixing, FX chains, MIDI data and automation. It also comes loaded with all the samples and synth presets, so you’ll get what you hear in the demo (if you have these synths & plugins).
- Study how the arrangement was put together
- Find out which techniques were used to build tension within the track
- Learn from studying each individual track (MIDI / Audio)
- Find out how the mixing was done, and how each track was processed
- Learn how the melodies & basslines patterns were designed
- Learn from the synth presets included, which settings were used to make each type of sound
- Get inspired for your own productions
- Overall, an excellent way of learning more about producing Uplifting Trance Music in Ableton
What do I get?
- Download the project file of selected DAW
- All MIDI and Audio channels with FX chains and mixing included in the project
- All the MIDI files included in the project
- All the Audio files included in the project
- All the Synthesizer presets included in the project
- ArtsAcoustic Reverb v126.96.36.199.15 or higher
- FabFilter PRO Q v2.0 or higher (Cubase Only)
- LFO Tool v1.0.0 or higher
- Spire v1.1.12 or higher
- Sylenth v 2.21 or higher
- True Piano v1.9 or higher (Amber – Bright Preset)
- Cubase v5 or higher
- Ableton v9.6 or higher
- FL Studio v20.0.3 or higher